I love this news. The increasingly popular Disney After Hours events are getting a new twist this summer at the Magic Kingdom. Be there (June 6th- August 8th) as the Disney Villains take over this event in: Disney Villains After Hours!
Disney Villains After Hours will take place on select nights between June 6th and August 8th and will feature all new exclusive entertainment, food & beverage, merchandise and more!
Here is just a few of the highlight of the new hard ticketed event:
- A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show: Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon: Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Attraction Enhancements: There will be villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Food & Beverage: A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise: Attendees can purchase logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- Dress to Impress: Show off your sinister side dressed as your favorite bad guy or gal. (Disney Parks Blog)
There is one thing to take into consideration before buying a ticket to this event. If meet and greets are the thing you are most looking forward to, unfortunately the Disney Villains will not be participating in meet and greet opportunities on these evenings.
Disney Villains After Hours special event tickets will cost $139 plus tax in advance, $144 plus tax on the day of the event. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can purchase tickets for $109. And tickeys for Disney Villains After Hours evenings, will go on sale April 29.
I will be in attendance this summer! And personally I am loving the fact that Disney is added more “themed” After Hours Nights. This fantastic event, is just getting even more magical! I hope to see you all this summer at Disney Villains After Hours!