Did you ever want to be a pirate? A mermaid?
Well, do I have news for you…
Walt Disney World Resort hotels will soon be boasting a number of new experiences, “from art classes and fishing excursions to pirate experiences and mermaid schools and more,” have already begun or will soon be offered.
- Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew at Disney’s Beach Club Resort: Ahoy,
mateys! Reservations are now open for a new group experience that invites young recruits ages 4-12 into the world of pirate feasting and treasure seeking, high-energy sailin’ and swashbucklin’ fun. The new Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew at Disney’s Beach Club Resort teaches youngsters pirate ways,and lets them follow clues that will lead to hidden treasure and being named to Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew.
- Mermaid School: Guests can become part of Ariel’s world at the Mermaid School at select Walt Disney World resort hotels. Guests ages 4 and older can enjoy an hour-long class where they’ll be fitted with a swimmable “tail” and led through activities teaching them how to swim in a pool like a mermaid. Mermaid School will be offered on select dates at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, and Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
- Cabanas at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts: Reservations are open for rentals of the new poolside cabanas at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, where guests can indulge in the lap of luxury. These private hideaways exclusive to Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts provide guests with a bevy of services.
- New Art Programs: All-new master classes led by professional artists at select Walt Disney World resort hotels will have guests creating their own masterpieces.
- Fishing Excursions: Whether a seasoned sportsman or amateur angler, guided excursions or dockside fishing in the waterways of Walt Disney World Resort are great fun for guests of all ages
Check out the full list for more details and pricing.
Meanwhile, I could use some cabana time…