I just realized that I am going to be at Disneyland when this is happening – Bonus!
“Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival” opened on March 1, and continues at Disneyland Resort Through April 23.
On Friday, Disney Park Blog’s Michael Ramirez explained:
Starting today, come on out to Disney California Adventure park and enjoy the best of Californian cuisine, beverages and entertainment during Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, now through April 23!
Here’s what to expect:
- Culinary Demonstrations: Head to the Backlot Stage in Hollywood Land to watch and learn from talented chefs as they share recipes and tips for preparing favorite dishes.
- Festival Marketplaces: Explore 14 different Festival Marketplaces for a varied and vibrant smorgasbord of small plates, specialty wines
andcraft beers. Each location’s menu is inspired by fresh, California-grown ingredients! Be sure to check out our official Foodie Guide to see what pleases your palate.
- Signature Events: Sign up for this year’s must-attend signature events. There are quite a few experiences worth checking out, including the new Dinner with Disney Chefs, Winemaker Receptions at Carthay Circle Restaurant and returning favorites like Sweet Sundays.
- Family Entertainment: Enjoy an entree of fun-filled entertainment! Check out
livelyperformances of Jammin’ Chefs, who use pots, pans andpercussion to wow the crowd. During Jr. Chef, kids ages 3 to 11 get to whip up fantastic fun during this hands-on “cooking” experience that ends with a tasty surprise.
- Event Merchandise: Commemorate this year’s festival with exclusive event merchandise. There is plenty to please the palate of any Disney fan—from festive headwear and
apparel,to kitchen accessories and souvenirs.
About the signature events, Disneyland PR added:
Guests looking for more palate-pleasing experiences will want to try the festival’s signature events, including new offerings such as the Dinner with Disney Chefs and Winemaker Receptions at Carthay Circle Restaurant. Favorite signature events are also back this year, including Sweet Sundays. Additional signature events at this year’s Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival include:
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri at Palisades Stage in Paradise Gardens Park (March 9)
- MacMurray Ranch Vineyards Winemaker Reception with Kate MacMurray at Carthay Circle Restaurant (March 22)
- Dinner with Disney Chefs at The Vineyard Room at Wine Country Trattoria (March 28)
- Silverado Vineyards Winemaker Reception with Jonathan Emmerich at Carthay Circle Restaurant (April 19)
Many of the Disney California Food & Wine Festival events are included with admission to Disney California Adventure park. Special signature events, demonstrations and seminars will require a separate fee. Additional details and reservations for the select signature events and seminars can be made at Disneyland.com/FoodandWine. Guests may also check for the latest information and schedules as they become available, at Disneyland.com.
SO, who is heading to this festival? Dish on the best dishes in the comments below…