Usually, I am searching far and wide (desperately) looking for interesting angles for all of our “
Today, one video (and one story) do the trick thanks to Disney Parks Blog.
Here’s a look at some of the topics covered during the show:
- Behind the Scenes at “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” – Disney Parks Live Entertainment Choreographer Cindy Wilson shares a special look at this 2019 experience that she says is a throwback to the Mickey Mouse Club. Also, technical director Lindsay Vrab gives us an update on what guests can expect to see this year.
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2019 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios turns 30 this year and Disney Parks Blog author Jennifer Fickley-Baker visits the park to share the top five experiences.
- First Look: The Epcot International Festival of the Arts – Dave Kesting, general manager of Festivals and Food and Beverage, gives us a preview of the 39-day celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world. Beginning Jan. 18 and running through Feb. 25, the festival offers artful activities for the entire family.
- Behind the Scenes at The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Resort – Disney Parks Blog author Michael Ramirez and Walt Disney Imagineering Art Director Michael Dobrzycki tour The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Resort.
- Unboxed D-Lish – Inside Disney Parks reporter Danielle Bellini unveils “must-have” items from the Disney Parks D-Lish collection. Disney Parks merchandise locations and ShopDisney.com will be serving up the D-Lish collection this year!
I mean, there’s not a whole lot that surprises me on the list, but when you put it all together, 2019 really does offer something for everyone.
For me, there are two “Must-Do” experiences:
- See Rosita at The Tropical Hideaway.
- Walk into either of the new Galaxy’s Edge installations, look up at the spires, and cry. Just sit on the ground and sob.
And, after a very long day, this video was exactly what I needed.
But what do you think: What is your top wish-list Disney experience in 2019.
Let us know in the comments below…