I’m still not 100% sure what’s going on. But the bottom line is that Purple is now in at Disney parks; very in.
So, I asked around:
And then Disneyland posts (as if to taunt me):
But I say to the purple deficient: No need to look any further…
Goodbye pink, hello purple. Potion Purple, that is.
With the flurry of excitement surrounding the arrival of the must-have Potion Purple headband at Disney World and Disneyland last month, a brand-new new array of purple foods have now followed.
GMA has a full breakdown of all the purple foods, but let’s just take Walt Disney World for example:
- Purple Minnie Cake on a Stick is available at the Castle Hub Cart in Magic Kingdom Park starting Jan. 11.
- Head to The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge for this African Violet Cupcake.
- The Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is home to the Purple Contempo Cupcake.
- This cute-as-can-be cupcake — called Purple Minnie Cupcake — can be found at Capt. Cook’s and Kona Coffee Bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- The Purple Starry Sky Cake can be found at Disney’s All-Star Resorts food courts.
- Over at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort’s Roaring Fork, you can find the Purple Blackberry Mousse Brownie.
- The Marketplaces at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts are home to the Black Raspberry Lemon Tart.
OMG. Stop the insanity!
And then there’s:
And one more:
And then I am saying to myself, “Some Disney blogger you are…”
Anyway, let’s throw it to you: Will you partake of the purple? Or do you prefer the hues of “Steamboat Willie”?
Let us know in the comments below…
Our friend “Big Fat Panda” just posted a video entitiled “Potion Purple – Walt Disney World Passholder event – First of 2019 – Magic Kingdom.”
Have a watch!