As of January 18, there’s a whole bunch of new things to do at Walt Disney World!
We’ve been counting down to this day for a while … and it’s finally here! Now, more than ever, is a great time to visit Walt Disney World Resort, as today a TON of new experiences debut at all four theme parks – and two new ticket offers have been announced to help you enjoy the fun.
The new experiences include:
- Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park
- Party with Pixar Pals as Disney’s Hollywood Studios Celebrates 30 Years
- More Broadway Music Than Ever at Epcot International Festival of the Arts
- Feel the Love During “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
And Schoolfield added…
And it just keeps getting better, as I have exciting news to share about even more entertainment debuting later this year:
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy will keep the Pixar party going when it debuts March 31, 2019, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This new show experience will bring you face to face with racing legend Lightning McQueen from Pixar Animation Studios’ Cars films.
- The Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will awaken in a whole new way to honor “The Lion King.” Starting Memorial Day weekend and appearing nightly through Sept. 30, stunning projections on the iconic tree will feature music and animation paying tribute to the classic film.
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! returns to Epcot this summer! Star-Lord and Gamora from the Guardians of the Galaxy films will take you on a musical journey through the cosmos, showcasing hits from Star-Lord’s Awesome Mix tapes. Live shows will take place daily from June 14 through Aug. 18.
Where I live, there’s 8-or-so snowblower-breaking inches of snow on the ground. So I am busy planning this year’s Disney experiences.
#NowMoreThanEver – indeed.
But you tell us: Which of these new (or upcoming) experiences are you most looking forward to? Let us know in the comments below!