Yesterday, we posted for those of you who will be
And what a fun night to be had if you’re looking for nightlife as you welcome 2019! Especially if you happen to be near Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort…
Recently, The Disney Parks Blog posted about parties going on in and around the domestic Disney parks.
Shawn Slater of DPB wrote on Dec. 21:
Have you made your New Year’s Eve plans yet? For those of you looking to welcome 2019 at the Disneyland Resort, we have celebrations planned for both parks. Disneyland park will feature DJs in Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Frontierland, while over at Disney California Adventure park, there’s quite a party lined up for Hollywood Land and Paradise Gardens Park. Here’s just a sampling of what’s in store there:
- Music and Dancing – Heat up the dance floor throughout the night to tunes spun by DJ Juan.
- Countdown to Midnight – A special event stage turns the intersection of Hollywood and Sunset into our very own Times Square, complete with a countdown clock ticking off the hours, minutes and seconds to the new year.
Paradise Gardens Park
- Live Music – The incomparable Phat Cat Swinger performs live at the Palisades Stage in Paradise Gardens Park at 8 p.m., 9:05 p.m. and 10:45 p.m.
- DJ Wendy – Join DJ Wendy Walker at the Palisades Stage, as she drops the hottest beats at 8:30 p.m., 9:45 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.
- East Coast Countdown – At 9 p.m., celebrate with our friends at Walt Disney World Resort as 2019 rolls in on the East Coast. Get ready for a special appearance by Mickey and Minnie, along with an awesome East Coast countdown moment.
- Midnight Celebration – You won’t want to miss this midnight countdown to welcome 2019 in style, complete with celebratory music and fireworks! And DJ Wendy returns to keep the party going all the way to 1 a.m.
It promises to be one of the biggest parties of the year, launching us into 2019, which is quickly shaping up as the biggest year in Disneyland history!
On Dec. 31, Disneyland park is open from 8 a.m. – 2 a.m. and Disney California Adventure park
Then on Dec. 24, and a continent away, DFP’s Darcy Clark added:
If you want to add some razzle-dazzle to the last night of 2018 but don’t have plans yet, you may want to consider ringing in the new year at The Edison. With limited tickets still available, now is the perfect time to make your plans, celebrating the one-year anniversary of one of my favorite late-night venues at Disney Springs! (Yes, The Edison opened a year ago – can you believe it?)
For $150 per person, guests can enjoy food stations and an open bar until midnight, plus live music and variety acts – including their breathtaking aerialist – all night long. At midnight, all revelers will take part in a midnight champagne toast as the location ushers in 2019.
Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and guests must be 21 or older to attend. For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
Question: Where will YOU be on NYE? Will you be in-or-around
Let us know in the comments below…