Conditional upon closing of Disney’s pending acquisition of 21st Century Fox, there’s a whole bunch of executives earning their ears.
Disney’s new lineup includes:
- Emma Watts to serve as Vice Chairman, Twentieth Century Fox Film and President, Production, Twentieth Century Fox
- Nancy Utley and Stephen Gilula to serve as Chairmen, Fox Searchlight Pictures
- Elizabeth Gabler to serve as President of Production, Fox 2000
- Andrea Miloro and Robert Baird to serve as Co-Presidents, Fox Animation
- Vanessa Morrison to serve as President, Fox Family
“We’re pleased that these talented executives will be joining our incredible team of studio leaders once the acquisition of 21st Century Fox is completed,” said Robert A. Iger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company in a Disney release.
“Under Alan Horn’s leadership, Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Lucasfilm have reached unprecedented levels of creative and box-office success, and adding Fox’s impressive film brands and franchises to our studio will allow us to create even more appealing high-quality entertainment to delight audiences.”Bob Iger
“The addition of these respected film groups under the umbrella of The Walt Disney Studios will create endless possibilities as we continue to deliver first-rate motion pictures to audiences around the world,” added Mr. Horn, Chairman, The Walt Disney Studios.
“This is an experienced group of executives, and Alan Bergman and I look forward to welcoming them to our leadership ranks upon completion of the acquisition.”Alan Horn
Check out the full release, including new reporting structures, on the official Walt Disney Company site.